Sunday, February 4, 2007

More Birthdays

This week, we celebrated 2 more birthdays. The first was my Dad's, where we had nice meal with my parents.

Then on Sunday, it was Dear's Grandma birthday. Their relatives booked a chalet at Loyang. It's been really long time since I've been there. I still remember when I was young, my family stayed there before too. It's where each unit is a big bungalow like place with 4 bedrooms and the bbq area just behind, faces the pool.

We took a short walk by the beach and also found someone who left their rabbits out on display! Cute little animals. Reminded me of Peter Rabbit, the character created by Beatrix Potter in her childrens' books. Haha, this came to mind only because we just caught the movie, Miss Potter on Saturday :P










Here's Dear Dear's Grandma and her big 'shou tau' cake!

And finally the Family Photo