Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in Office 2009

Christmas came a little earlier this year in office. As we close from 24 Dec onwards, 23 Dec became the new Christmas eve. That day, everyone was in a party mood, giving and receiving gifts from each other. My department also went out for lunch at this Japanese restaurant at Turf City that serves ala carte buffet. We had our fill then headed back to office around 3pm. By that time, most of the other departments more or less declared an 'unofficial' off work timing. People started to clear out of the office slowly and by 5pm, most have left. We're all off for a long break and will be back to work on 4 Jan 2010!

Lunching at the Japanese restaurant - Anthea, myself and Amelia
Lee Lian & Wendy (The rest had not arrived yet and we forgot to take more photos after this as we were all busy eating!)
Just some of the starting food we ordered
Back in office, just a quick shot of some of my gifts
My team and I posing with the cute bears given by one of the Sales Group
My boss joins us too :)