Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Our 1st Wedding Anniversary... :- )

Now, for the thing worth celebrating as I mentioned in my last entry...it's our 1st year wedding anniversary on 8 Jan!

The day at work was quite ok for me, not too stressed on a Monday. My sweet surprise came around 11 plus in the morning. Got a call from the receptionist that I have a bouquet of flowers. It may seem cliche, but I'm certainly touched by what my dear hubby did :) He gave me a lovely big bouquet of pink tulips. It's the first time I received tulips too as last time he used to get me mainly roses. :) Well, guess that really brightened my day! Took a picture with it back at home...

After work, we came home early to prepare our anniversary meal. It was quite fun as usual when both of us get down to cooking up our meal. I think Dear Dear is really quite an improved cook...he certainly can cook steak that's for one! As for me...I helped as much as I could too! Anyway, we were famished and really enjoyed our food. For both of us, it's really the quality time spent doing things together that we appreciate and cherish.


Thinking back on how our wedding day had been 1 year ago, we are really thankful for our friends and family that really helped to make it a special day. Anyway, Cheers to many more years of love and happiness!!