Monday, June 11, 2007

In sickness and in health

I fell sick over the weekend and it sure sucks :( The symptoms started since Thu or Fri with a very painful throat, but I chose to believe that drinking more water would help. Well, it only did so much. Still ended up with a cough and cold. Saw the doctor and got some medicine, but as in all healing process, there will be this phase where it really gets to you! That was yesterday for me. My nose was all blocked, my throat was itchy and dry, coughed till my head hurt, and eventually my whole head was in throbbing pain. Had to sleep early and could not fully enjoy my French Open final on TV!?! :( Felt really suffering. Which explains why I'm on MC today..haha...just needed 1 more day of rest to be totally charged up again.

Well, besides the falling sick part, it was also our friend's wedding on Saturday. KF requested to borrow our car as his wedding car that day, so Dear ended up really busy that whole day helping them out. By evening, we all attended the dinner together at Sheraton Hotel. Food turned out quite nice, although I wish I had better health to enjoy it more... : | Nevertheless, congrats KF and Daphne...hope you guys enjoyed your honeymoon :)