Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Flower Day

Dear Dear sent flowers to my work place this week on the actual day of our 6 year anniversary. Though I ever mentioned about flowers to him some time back, but it already slipped my mind and this took me by surprise! Thanks Dar...for everything! This flower day certainly brightened up my day at work when things have not been going that great at times.

At the end of the week, we also attended our first antenatal class that we signed up at MAH. It's a 6 lesson course on childbirth and the first session was combined session for all the 3 classes held on weekdays and weekends. So there we were, in a seminar room full of expectant mothers and fathers to be. The first session was on nutrition, so quite a useful information session. Though some things I have already read before in books, it still helps to hear tips directly from a nutritionist. After the session, suddenly became more cautious of the food I'm eating. Haha...but sometimes still can't resist temptation to eat a bit more 'unhealthy food'. Anyway, hope the to pick up more tips and antenatal knowledge in the next few sessions.