Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mummy & Ivy's birthday....and I miss my hubby

We had a simple celebration of Mummy and Ivy's birthday on Saturday. Actually it's quite in advance as Dear was going away on business trip. We all had lunch out, but dinner was at home followed by a simple cake cutting session. Then after that, it was back home to finish packing up luggage for Dear. As his flight was a late night one, I did not send him to the airport. But gosh, once it was time for bed, I could feel the rush of sadness overcome me!! Boo hoo...I miss my hubby.....:(

Anyway, maybe it's more because this time he has to travel much further and there would be a more significant time difference, hence communication opportunities would not be as easy as when he was in KL. Trying not to countdown too much, just want to get through this week at work first, which will be pretty busy again!


Miss you dar!