Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kaden's First Month Celebration

Dear and I attended my friend's baby boy first month celebration this afternoon. After giving Kendrick his lunch time feed, we were finally ready head out to meet his 'baby friend' - Kaden Wong.

Us before heading out

While we were there, I caught up with some of my ex-colleagues and they happily took turns to carry Kendrick. Was quite glad that Kendrick was friendly as he smiled at one of my friend who smiled and talked to him. At the same time, he also looked quite dazed as it was also his nap time. Soon enough, he actually dozed off while one of my ex-colleague carried him, so we put him in the pram. Had a chat with Tracy and another ex-colleague who to my surprise, came with her second child, also a boy! What's more, he was born just a few weeks after Kendrick. Surprised indeed. Anyway, finally some parting shots before leaving....

Baby Kendrick sleeping alongside Baby Kaden

Tracy, Me and Celine with our precious little Princes!