Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another year older

Yup, that's right. It's my birthday and I'm another year older today :) It's nice to have your birthday falling on a weekend so you don't have to work on that day. Dear treated me to a nice dinner on Saturday and I must commend that Melt the World Cafe's buffet is really good... It's got a good variety and even their desserts/fruits corner was quite different. You could pick fruits you wanted like Mango or Jambu and the service staff would cut for you on the spot. As for the sweet stuff, I really enjoyed the ice cream waffle though I'm not really a 'sweets' person.

This morning, Dear surprised me with a lovely bouquet of roses. Thanks Dear! Really appreciate it. In the evening, it was another round of eating again. Think we really ate a lot this weekend. Feeling fat at my stomach!! Celebrated with my family and dear's family together by treating them to some 'zi cha' food. After which, they came to our home to rest a while before my cake cutting. Finally, a family picture to close the evening.

I look forward to a blessed and wonderful year ahead :)