Sunday, August 5, 2007

Countdown to NDP

This week passed with some changes happening in my office. Another colleague resigned and my boss spoke to me of moving one of my staff over to another section as it is more short of manpower. The move would also be permanent as my staff was keen on taking it on the other role permanently. That meant my own team would be 1 person short for a couple of months before any replacement comes. Hope for the best, but prepared for some bz days ahead!

Anyway, for the time being, it's countdown to NDP 2007. 4 more days to go at this point. My home area constituency organised a mini NDP celebration with a fun fair event nearby and also a mini parade on Sunday afternoon. With nothing much to do this afternoon, Dear and I went to check out the mini parade, in which they closed a small street for it. Well, what can I say, quite pathetic! But it is a community event after all, so bravo to those who took time to perform for PM Lee (the GOH), some MPs and the residents. So, see if you can spot our dear PM Lee below....