Sunday, August 26, 2007

Baby stuff

Just as I mentioned about my boss having found a replacement for my team, another colleague just tendered her resignation this week. So guess what, it's back to square one again! Gosh, now really hope that another replacement can be found soon.

Anyway, the weekend went by quickly especially when we are busy doing this and that. I guess the main thing we did was to start buying some baby stuff this weekend. Quite exciting and happy to go about it. So far, I've got some feedback from other mothers on what are the basic necessities to buy and this weekend, we ended up ordering a baby cot, baby car seat and baby stroller!! I guess after much deliberation and asking around if there could be people to hand us down stuff, we decided to invest in getting new items for our first child and hopefully continue to use it for future children. We also started buying a few pieces of clothing, mittens & booties...hehe...so small and cute! :)