Sunday, November 4, 2007

Another weekend without hubby

The week at work went by pretty fast after all with the various tasks on hand to complete. In the mean time, whenever there was opportunity, Dear and I would catch up on the phone and sms each other. With him being 6 hours behind us in Singapore, it was a slight challenge in terms of timing. When it was time for me to sleep, he would still be at his meeting. Nevertheless, absence makes the heart grow fonder! Dar Dar...looking forward to seeing you by end of the week.....

Spent the weekend with my own parents mainly. My dear Mum again came by to help me with some household chores and also joined me in for the antenatal class. The session this week focused on the labour process and pain relief options, plus a walk around the delivery suite. I think it certainly brought back memories for my Mum as I was delivered at Mt. A as well! Hehe...and soon my own child too :)

Back to work tomorrow, but I'm quite happy....because it will be a long weekend for me with a public holiday on Thu and my leave on Friday! Yippee! :P