Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy with my little one

Time flies quite fast. It's already 3 weeks since I've had my little one. So far, each day has settled into a routine during this confinement period. In the mornings, I would wake around 6plus am for his feed and after that if my baby naps, it will be time for me to have breakfast, clean up and get ready for more 'action'. My mother-in-law would usually bring him downstairs for a bit of sun-bathing while I eat, so that afterward, baby can rest before having his morning shower. The rest of the day just passes by quite quickly whenever it's feeding time. I admit that much as I really want to give my baby breastmilk for as long as I can during my maternity leave, I also feel like some 'milk machine'...lol...Every other 2-3 hours, it would be feeding time so it can be quite tiring! But I enjoy the bonding feeling very much....so hopefully it will be beneficial in some way.

Here are some photos of my boy which I managed to capture in the mornings when he is most awake and alert....