Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meeting up with Christina & Phil (1 Jan 2008)

I have not been updating this blog for a while as I'm really busy with my little one! Anyway, more of that later. Just want to backdate this a bit to the beginning of 2008. Indeed, looking back, 2007 seemed like just yesterday and the most significant thing to ever happen to me in that year was getting pregnant and 'surviving' through the 9 months of pregnancy!

To start of the new year, Dear and I were glad to meet up with my cousin and cousin-in-law who came back from UK for a holiday. We met up on 1 Jan for dim sum lunch and had a good time chatting, along with my parents. Christina and Phil then popped by our home to have a look and chit chat further. For Phil, it's his first time at our place. At this point, we were still saying that by any chance, I might just deliver while they were still in town till 10 Jan. So if they are fortunate, they could catch a glimpse of their little cousin-nephew before going back to UK!