Sunday, September 2, 2007

Long weekend

Had a slightly longer weekend this week as I took leave on Friday. Part of the reason was to go for my detailed ultrasound scan at Mt. A hospital, and also to go 'par tor' with Dear Dear :P For our detailed scan, it was an interesting experience to be able to see baby in more details. The radiographer pointed out to us the bladder, kidneys, spine, limbs, nose, mouth, brain, etc as part of the checks to ensure that the baby is developing well. Glad that all is fine and yes, confirm it's boy boy indeed - pretty obvious from the detailed scan as baby was not shy at all! Anyway, now we are starting to think of names already...think that will take us a while to decide.

Dear then checked out COMEX to get us some stuff, after which we watched the movie Ratatouille. Well, it's a nice and feel good Disney movie, so quite worth it. It was also the first time that we went to CENTRAL shopping centre at Clarke Quay. I think the whole day of shopping around led me to spend quite a bit of money on getting some big tops! :P

Also celebrated my mum's birthday in advance this weekend by having lunch with my parents. It was Jap food this time, but too bad I could not really enjoy eating sashimi :( WIll have to wait long long before I can dig into my salmon sashimi again! Happy Birthday to my Mummy!