Sunday, September 16, 2007

Xiaoling's Birthday

Dear and I both had a busy week at work and it was great to have the weekend come by. But even with the weekends, we seem to be in and out of our home many times!! Anyway, I had my monthly checkup at my gynae this Saturday and we were given our report from the detailed scan that we did at Mt. A hospital about 2 weeks back. My doctor went through the report with us and I'm glad to say that all's fine in my baby's development. Then he did the usual ultrasound scan for me and again, another chance to look at baby!! Too bad we can't get to take an ultrasound picture anymore already, as baby is growing bigger and it can't be captured in 1 full shot. At least we have the films from the detailed scan to keep.

Dear's cousin also celebrated her 21st birthday this weekend, so we went with the family to the rented bungalow at NSRCC, which is all the way at Changi Coast Road. All the uncles, aunts and cousins of Dear Dear's were there but we entertained ourselves by going to the clubhouse area to play pool. Hehe, yup, I can still manage to play some pool with my bump at this stage ;P