Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas at Orchard

We went with our yearly tradition of going for a stroll down Orchard Road to view the Christmas light-up again this year. Also, since Dear Dear bought a new 'toy', all the more it was the time to take some photos! After a simple dinner at NYDC at Wheelock Place, we started our stroll down towards Ngee Ann City. That was about all that I could walk this year actually. Haha. In fact, I suddenly started to feel really 'heavy' today and my walking pace had to be much slower. Plus some backaches that I was getting again, I was quite amazed I could sustain that long actually.

Anyway, it was quite a breezy evening fortunately and the crowd was not as bad as it would be nearer Christmas. So we took some photos here and there but I must say, the light-up and festive atmosphere this year does not look and feel as great as last year. Seems like getting worse each year. We then stopped by at Takashimaya for a bit of shopping. Yeh, I was starting to look around at what I could buy for my colleagues for Christmas gift giving this year, just in case I get too tired in the next few weeks. The shopping stop took quite a while and by the time we were done, the stores were closing. With that, we decided it was time to head home. By now, I was really freaking tired!! Haha. Thank goodness still managed to walk back to the carpark. Though really tired out with all the walking, still felt happy that it was a nice time spent together :)