Sunday, December 30, 2007

Counting down to 2008

This week went by quite quickly with the Christmas holiday and also the leave that Dear and I took on Friday. At this time of the year, it feels as if there are so many people who are also on leave especially when we go out shopping on weekdays. With some post Christmas going on, I guess I could not resist shopping again! But most of the stuff we bought this time was more of Dear Dear's. Haha.. guess I will have to wait a while more before I start looking for new clothes again!!

Anyway, we managed to get a haircut this weekend too, so that's me with a shorter hairdo now. All in preparation for confinement time! Oh yeh, when we went to see my gynae on Saturday, our baby is still not engaged yet, though his head is lower down already. Guess it's still a waiting game now! Trying to prepare myself mentally too. In the meantime, while I still can, I'm trying to keep active and move about. That's where we also took time to catch a movie - National Treasure 2. Nowadays whenever I catch a movie in the cinema, I keep wondering if that will be the last cinema outing in a long while! Haha...

Finally, we also managed to meet up with my cousin Christina who came back from UK again to visit and attend her relative's wedding dinner in early Jan 08. Happy to see her again and we will be arranging to meet up again later this week.

Time flies ya...the next time I blog, it will be 2008 already! Happy New Year to all of you, from the Tan family!