Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Shopping Bug

I guess I'm in the mood to shop again with Christmas drawing near and the fact that some of the sales that are currently on-going seem so tempting! :) Of course, it's the season of giving too, so you kind of feel happy to buy things for family and friends. So despite my big belly, here I was, shopping and buying stuff over the weekend!


It started out on Friday when a colleague of mine told us of a 'special sale' at Great World City. We went down during lunch to check it out and I ended up buying a couple of good quality clothing for my boy boy to wear in future as they were sellling at a very very good price. Though some of the clothes were really for much older toddlers, I just could not resist! My colleagues ended up buying a lot more for their children, nieces and nephews! I particularly liked this green and white jacket that was really very 'boyish' in nature :)

On Saturday, Dear and I also took the opportunity to sort of celebrate our wedding anniversary in advance, just in case by the time of our actual anniversary next month, I might be in hospital?! We had dinner at Bugis Junction then took time to buy some Christmas presents for our family. After quite a while of shopping around and buying some stuff, I was tired out already so we headed home. We continued our Christmas shopping again on Sunday though. This afternoon, we bought a couple more items and again after some time, the weight of my body was taking a toll on my legs and back. Had to head home to rest. But I certainly enjoyed wrapping up the presents and putting them by our little Christmas tree in the living room :) So on the whole, kind of felt like the whole weekend was really tiring too. I still have not completed my Christmas shopping though. Ha Ha...hopefully I can still last another week or two!