Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christina Visits! (3 Oct 2006)


My dear cousin from UK came back for a short 1 plus week break and I was really glad that I was able to catch up with her right after our Phuket trip. Phil did not come back this time, so we brought Christina out for lunch at Junction 8. After lunch, we invited her to our home for a visit. Early this year when dear and me got married, she did not manage to visit our new home. So this trip, we made it a point for her to drop by. We ended up chatting and having tea for the afternoon. It has been quite an interesting year to have met Christina thrice given that before this, I last saw her like 5 years ago?! The first was when she and Phil came to our wedding in January. Then we stayed at their home when we had our honeymoon in UK & Europe around end April. Finally, we meet again in October. We might meet up again 2 years later perhaps...till then, take care Chrissie and stay in touch! :-)

No comments: