Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Last Day at work... (29 Nov 2006)

Today is my last day with DHL...quite a difficult decision I made recently to leave this job and move onto something different. It has been a good 1.5 years stint and I'm really glad to have come to know a big bunch of really nice people. Be it my own department colleagues, or colleagues from other departments... I am truly glad to have known them and worked with them in one way or another. Somehow, this was really a place where I've grown in work experience, challenged myself and put in quite a fair bit of commitment, pushing late nights like nobody's business!?!

Want to particularly mention a few people that I want to thank...especially if you ever came to read this. To my ex-boss and friend, Jasmine... thanks for hiring me. It has been great knowing and working with you. Pity you left so soon...but appreciate all the advice you have given me every now and then. Hope to cross paths with you again some day! To my direct working partner, Andrea...thanks for bearing with me during the half year that we had no manager...for slogging it out together, for eating pizzas, Mac, 'zi cha' and goodness knows what else we've ordered?! To my ex-HOD Peter...you were a nice and patient boss to work with. To many other people....June, Ade, Linda, Wai Yi, Karen, Alvin, Edmund, Thomas, Lynn...etc...thanks for your friendship! :-)

Ok, now for some parting shots... my work area below after it has been more or less cleared up..

My farewell dinner at Rice Table (International Building) with June, Thomas, Steven, Linda, Andrea and Adeline (who came later)
Here's a few more pics...

No comments: