Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Ok, to be honest, I can't say for sure what made me want to start a blog, because I used to think that it's a bit silly to have one. However, today being Christmas day, I somehow got a bit inspired after looking through this photo album that me and my hubby have started since end July 2006. We have aptly named it Days of our Lives...hence the name of this blog as well :) We kinda started the photo album idea for fun. What we have been doing is to capture some photos of things we did every week and put it into this photo album. I guess, you can say that some day, it would be for our children to see.. Haha...

Anyway, this will therefore be a simple blog just to share with you a little bit of our lives... don't get too bored when you see too many photos of us for now though... ; -)

No comments: