Sunday, December 31, 2006

Mini Christmas Party (12 Dec 2006)

Since I started work at my new company, I was informed that there would be a early Christmas party this evening for the Airtime Sales and Market Research team. That day, we were allowed to go off work earlier around 4pm to get dressed for the occasion. It was an International Costume theme, so guess what, my Indian punjabi suit I bought for my previous D&D really came in handy!

Anyway, the event was held at a pub in Red Dot Museum. Drinks were free flow and some food was catered. Many of the Airtime Sales people came dressed up in different costumes representing Japan, Korea, India, Holland, China, etc. Although I do not know a lot of the staff yet, I did get introduced to a few people. There were quite a few games and some prizes to be won. I think the best part was really when the 3 heads (Long Jong, Melvin and Edwin) were 'saboed' to do individual dance items to Alex To's really 'hot' song - Tuo Diao (Take off your clothes!)

Well, not much luck with the lucky draw, but I was also saboed... :O Yeh, they wanted to know who were the new staff on board and got them all to go up front, blind-fold and dance to whatever music that was being played till we were told to stop. I think I really felt soooo paisei after that coz I probably dance like crap!!

Here's a picture with my current colleagues who were there. From left: Clara (my boss), Me, Lee Lian, Yvonne.

Here's another taken with some other colleagues

No comments: