Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Lights in Orchard (9 Dec 2006)


This weekend, Shin Yee (my ex colleague) invited us to her home for housewarming. Caught up with some of my ex colleagues there over tea. In the evening, Dear and I then took time to walk down Orchard Road to take some Christmas photos with the decorations. In a way, this has become a yearly affair for us. I still remember doing the same in 2005...time flies indeed! Anyway, we had dinner at Fish & Co. at Borders before we started to walk down from that part of Orchard Road. I feel that this year, the decor is not as nice as some years, but nevertheless, to see Orchard lighted up and people really shopping and happy, makes me really enjoy the Christmas season. It is indeed my favourite time of the year! Time to buy presents soon...

No comments: